Monday 24 November 2014

av

TV One’s Finding Our Missing Featuring Althedia Vaught Tonight at 10pm EST

Tonight at 10pm, TV One’s “Finding Our Missing” will feature the case of Althedia Vaught. A family member reported Althedia received a telephone call on her cellphone, and then immediately left the residence without indicating where she was going. None of her family members has had contact with her since that date. On January 24, 2009 at approximately 3:30 A.M.,  Althedia Vaught’s vehicle, a 1995 Dark green Infinity J30, was discovered inside a parking garage at Hillcrest Hospital, 1120 S. Utica Avenue. This ongoing investigation indicates Althedia Vaught met with foul play.

DOB: July 7, 1967
Height: 5-6
Weight: 150
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Shoulder Length
Eye Color: Brown
Wear Glasses or Contacts: No
Location Last Seen: Althedia Vernon Vaught, a 41 year old black female, was last seen on January 19, 2009 at 11:30 P.M. at her residence. She was last seen wearing her pajamas.See the rest of her story tonight on TV One’s “Finding Our Missing”, 10p.m. EST.

8 comments

• billie m allen | February 7, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Reply

althedia v vaught is my oldest daughter. i talked to her the sunday before she went missing. i could since somthing was wrong,because she took a long pause. the one thing i really found odd was when she said “I LOVE YOU. other times was luv you. I am very hurt by my daughters missing,but i do believe that GOD will bring it to close,he knows who the person was and what he did . Believe one thing NO BAD DEED GOES ONPUNISHED.

• Charlotte Conley Walker | December 27, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Reply

Aunt Billie,

this is your niece Charlotte, Earnestine and KC’s daughter. My cousin, Tommersina in SC saw the show regarding Althedia missing. I’m so sorry to hear about this happening and will continue to pray for her and your family. Hopefully, you will receive this message and send me an email.

Love you,

Charlotte

• billie m allen | February 7, 2012 at 8:08 pm | Reply

Althedia v vaughts dob is JUlY 7,1967 wichita kansas at 9:57 p.m i miss her so much.my other daughter was murdered in april 1987 in new york. so this has been real hard for me ,iwish she had never moved down there.THE ANGELS ARE WATCHIG OVER YOU<LOVE mom

• Natalie Wilson | February 8, 2012 at 6:23 am | Reply

Good morning Ms. Allen,
    I can’t image what you are going through not knowing what happened to Althedia. We will continue to shed light on her disappearance so that you and your family can receive must deserved closure.

We have corrected her birthday on our site.

Please do not give up hope. Know that God is in control.

Natalie

• Martine Williams | July 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm | Reply

I am just concerned….has there been any uodates. I saw the show air on the television and became deeply sadden. I will pray for a safe returnal.

• Emmanuel Lee Thomas jr. | October 18, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Reply

This is my Mother I miss her soooooooooooo much I never woulda thought such a curl thing could happen to such a wonderful loveing Mother who would do anything to help somenone. I pray every night asking God to bring her home safe and sound I know he will some day. Not have’n my Mother around hurts badd plz i need as many people possible to help find her please now holidays are here aging And my wish is to have her in my arms with a smile I Love You so much moma God Bless

• Kay White | October 1, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Reply

Did they ever release the name of the male neighbor that she met @ the hospital?

• billie m allen | December 27, 2013 at 1:49 pm | Reply

my daughter did not deserve what happen to her. I will always ??believe her two kids Emanuel ,and teanna no wht happen. What is done in the dark will come to the light! both of you cause my daughter a lot of heart,God forgive me but with all that althedia talked to me about,them Emanuel jr.gave her all kinds of trouble,and I pray when all comes out you and te aren’ involved in ANYWAY.