Missing Foundation Inc (BAM FI) - Trademarks and Service Marks
BAM FI does not allow the use of its name, logo or other marks (whether registered or not) without express written consent in the form of a License Agreement signed by authorized
BAM FI personnel. Requests to use
BAM FI's name, logo or other marks should be directed to
BAM FI's Office of Legal Counsel.
For further information contact BAM
FI's Office of Legal Counsel at
Reprint Policy for BAM FI Publications
BAM FI appreciates your use of
BAM FI publications to promote its mission and to help parents, guardians, and children address issues relating to missing and exploited children. All
BAM FI's publications are copyrighted. You may use
BAM FI's publications as long as your use complies with and you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- BAM FI Materials are to be used unaltered and in their entirety for educational, noncommercial purposes. Under no circumstances are
BAM FI's materials to be used for fundraising purposes.
- BAM FI Materials will not be used in any way that may create an impression of sponsorship or endorsement by
BAM FI of any individual, entity, product, service, program, or event.
- You will not use BAM FI publications in any way that may create an impression of affiliation, partnership, or sponsorship with or by
- Black and Missing Foundation, Inc., is clearly noted as the source of the information.
- Intended use will not conflict with
BAM FI's standards for child safety.
- You will immediately discontinue use of the
BAM FI materials if requested to do so by
- You will not modify or remove the paragraph in
BAM FI publications noting: (a) the Cooperative Agreement under which the publication was prepared; (b) the statement that the points of view or opinions in the work are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice; and (c) the statement regarding
BAM FI trademarks.
- You acknowledge BAM FI may periodically update the Reprint Policy and you are responsible for checking
to learn of any changes.
You may add a line of text to reprinted
BAM FI materials stating “Provided courtesy of” and insert your name and/or logo thereafter.
If you wish to reprint only an unaltered excerpt from BAM INC publications, you must submit a request for such use and a proof of the proposed reprint, including the accompanying text and/or images, to firstname.lastname@example.org.